- Ong Shunmugam reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Online Shopping service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
- "Intellectual Property"refers to all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (but without limitation to) patents, trademarks, service marks, designs, applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, design rights, know-how, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof, trade and business names;
- "Online Shopping" refers to the purchasing of Products through the Website; and
- Products" refers to the clothing, accessories, vouchers, or any other products or merchandise for sale by Ong Shunmugam as featured on the Website.
HOW TO SHOP THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Please refer to http://ongshunmugam.com/how-to-shop/
Please refer to http://ongshunmugam.com/payment/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Please refer to http://ongshunmugam.com/shipping-and-delivery/
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Please refer to http://ongshunmugam.com/returns-and-exchanges/
The above section on “Returns and Exchanges” does not aﬀect your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights, contact the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE).
EXCLUSION/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
This section on “Exclusion/Limitation of Liability and Warranties” does not aﬀect your statutory rights.
Subject to the preceding paragraph, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ong Shunmugam disclaims and excludes all other terms, conditions and warranties in relation to the products whether express or implied or arising from any previous course of dealing or usage or trade practice.
- While Ong Shunmugam will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Website, it makes no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.This Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- In addition, the Customer hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that:-
- Any liability of Ong Shunmugam arising under the laws of Singapore for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non- compliance of the Products or any other breach of Ong Shunmugam's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the aﬀected Product.
- Except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, we will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre- contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or any other loss or damage whether direct or indirect out of or in connection with this contract, for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect or consequential losses in any case whether or not such losses were incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website or this Online Shopping service or the use or consumption of any of the Products purchased on the Website;
- We make no warranty that this Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials;
- Any material which the Customer download or otherwise obtain through the use of the Website is done at the Customer's own discretion and risk and the Customer is solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data or other liability that results from the download of any such material. Ong Shunmugam is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to the Customer's computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of the Website, or any uploading, downloading of data, text, images or other materials or information from the Website; and
- We cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of this Website and any information provided to or taken from this Website by you.
The Customer hereby unconditionally consents to Ong Shunmugam releasing any data provided via this Online Shopping service to Ong Shunmugam's employees, parent company, and subcontractors who carry out services for Ong Shunmugam in connection with the provision of these services to the Customer.
- Ong Shunmugam collects personal information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal address, contact information, credit card and other payment informations (“Personal Information”) when you:
- Visit the web pages on the Website that can be accessed without the need for registration;
- Conduct any Online Shopping;
- Make an online purchase through the website of our third party service provider, or such other service provider we may use from time to time
- Subscribe to our mailing list for either email subscription or postal promotions; and
- Submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on the Website, send us an email, or in any other way, submit Personal Information to us via the Website.
- Ong Shunmugam also automatically receives and records information from your browser on our server logs including but not limited to your Internet protocol address, cookie information and the page you requested. Should you wish to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Ong Shunmugam uses the Personal Information:
- To facilitate your access to the Website or your Online Shopping;
- To send communication regarding any ongoing Ong Shunmugam promotions or news;
- To fulfill your requests for Online Shopping; and
- To evaluate your preferences and facilitate future works on the Website.
- In order to provide the above services to you, Ong Shunmugam may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and aﬃliated companies worldwide or third-party service providers who are employed to perform functions such as payment, fulfilment and delivery of orders. These service providers are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use the Personal Information to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, Ong Shunmugam may also disclose the Personal Information to any relevant regulatory body or pursuant to a court order.
Your Personal Information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise conveyed to unaﬃliated third parties or third parties who are not service providers without your approval at the time of collection.
You may also choose to unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the email or sending an email to us or writing to us. Your request for us to cease sharing your Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only take eﬀect as soon as practicable from the date we receive your request.
Your Personal Information will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or in accordance with applicable laws.
- Ong Shunmugam shall not be liable to the Customer for default of its obligations under this Online Shopping services when such default is by reason of
- fire, accident, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Ong Shunmugam,
- Act of God (i.e. extraordinary or unforeseeable manifestation of the forces of nature beyond the powers of human intervention, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and earthquakes), or
- war or armed conflict or acts of terrorism, which include disruption of civil authority, transportation and communication services, in which cases, Ong Shunmugam shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as defined under “Content” in clause 2 below), including Ong Shunmugam software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such Content including third party trademarks, designs, and related Intellectual Property Rights mentioned or displayed on this Website are protected by intellectual property and other laws.
- In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and image, and are the intellectual property of Ong Shunmugam and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is only permitted when expressly authorized by Ong Shunmugam and/or its third party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Website without prior consent or authorization of Ong Shunmugam. Any such unauthorized actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be aﬃxed to or contained within the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to any submissions made by them.
- The Website may include links to other websites or resources that are not operated or prepared by Ong Shunmugam. We have no control over such sites and resources and we will not accept responsibility for them or be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of them.