Atlas Moth Cutlery Set
Ong Shunmugam tableware is lovingly built around the Asian dining table, cuisine and culinary rituals.
Cues from a Southeast Asian context rich in terrestrial biodiversity, spices and symbols co-exist with varied genres and compositions of brushwork to form a repertoire independent of decorative restrictions or auspicious implications.
- Boxed as a set of the Atlas Moth sauce dish x 2 pieces, the Monogrammed L25cmspoon x 2 pieces and the Octagonal chopsticks x 2 pairs
- φ9.8cm, H1.9cm (sauce dish)
- W13.8cm, D4.8cm, H5cm (spoon)
- L25cm (chopsticks)
- 100% glazed porcelain (sauce dish and spoon)
- 100% Marrus wood (chopsticks)
- Packaged with 80% recycled paper
- Made in Japan