Brown Batik Lampshade (Cream Fringe)
Perk up any room with this warm and sunny composition of our inhouse batik print polished with playful textural touches. This semi opaque lampshade diffuses dim, cosy lighting and is recommended for use as an entrance, desk or bedside table lamp. The ultimate gift!
Works best with brown or wooden interiors or contrast with bright surroundings.
Suvarnabumi lampshades are painstakingly handmade in England, assiduously keeping to traditional production methods passed down through centuries. Incorporated with our exclusive prints bearing Asian symbolism, and finished with contrast braiding, fringing and rubber balls for an eclectic touch.
Note: Please allow lead time of 2 weeks. First 20 orders will receive a complimentary brass table lamp base and E27 LED bulb.
- Cotton (Outer & Inner Lining), Polyester (Braid & Fringing) and Rubber (Balls)
- Drafted, shaped and finished entirely by hand
- For use as table lamp or ceiling lamp
- Sold as lampshade only, with complimentary shade carrier and ceiling shade spider provided per lampshade
- Only suitable with E27 or E26 LED bulbs with maximum wattage of 14W, recommended 8.5W or 9W
- Vacuum or wipe clean with dry cloth without detergent
- Each piece exhibits unique markings, no two pieces alike
- φ35cm widest rim, H21cm without fringe
- Made in England