A double sided natural rattan divider screen with 3 intricate connecting panels, contrast batik upholsetered panelling on each side and handbound detailing in synthetic rattan.
- Natural Rotan Manau (Calamus Manan) frame
- Natural Rotan Mantang (Plectocomia) detailing
- Natural Rotan Sega (Calamus Caesius) panelling
- Batik Cap cushioned panelling
- Synthetic rattan binding
- Made in Malaysia from locally harvested rattan
Note: Please allow lead time of 6 to 8 weeks.
Rattan’s porous quality allows it to be breathable and withstand humidity, perfect for tropical climates. However, avoid placement under direct sunlight and rain.
Maintenance is simple and should be carried out every few months. Vacuum or brush with toothbrush to loosen dust, then wipe down with a damp cloth. Leave to air dry.
Fabric panels should be coated with an upholstery protector every six months.